E-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Zone

Xbox 360 Forum, Future Xbox 360 Clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems with signing up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TenkiRyuWarrior
Admin
Admin
TenkiRyuWarrior

Problems with signing up Empty
PostSubject: Problems with signing up   Problems with signing up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:37 am

This is mainly a message to my two fellow administrators, especially Ape. Some people who want to join the clan are having trouble either finding the website or signing up to the forum. This needs to be sorted out ASAP. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Ape.
Admin
Admin
Ape.

Problems with signing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with signing up   Problems with signing up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:19 am

TenkiRyuWarrior wrote:
This is mainly a message to my two fellow administrators, especially Ape. Some people who want to join the clan are having trouble either finding the website or signing up to the forum. This needs to be sorted out ASAP. Thanks guys!
Ok, first of all, make sure you sent them to the right website. Send them another message, and if they have signed up to the forum, then tell them to check their emails, as they must validate their account by following a link sent to them in the email. I have also sent them an email, two people who have joined, saying that they need to activate their account before 30 days, or their account will be removed, and they must re-sign up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elite-zone.org

Problems with signing up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-Zone :: Site News and Updates :: Site News-
Jump to: