E-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E-Zone

Xbox 360 Forum, Future Xbox 360 Clan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan tryouts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TenkiRyuWarrior
Admin
Admin
TenkiRyuWarrior

Clan tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Clan tryouts   Clan tryouts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:12 pm

If you have recently been invited to the clan, you will have to take part in the tryouts. All new members must have access to a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to take part. Tryouts will be run by myself and my two co-leaders, Copsta and Xenomorph No6. Tryout will take place some time in April, though exact dates are uncertain at this time. There will be three tryouts: a Free-for-all to test your general gaming ability, a team deathmatch to test your teamwork skills and a capture the flag to test your strategic ability. Reply on this thread if you are interested. These tryouts are not mandatory, because you can sign up to the forum and not take part in the clan. To sign up for the tryouts, post here.
Code:
I want to take part in this tryout.
Days/ Dates I can't take part in the tryouts:
Am I willing to use personal time to take part in 3 rounds of this tryout?:
My current level on MW2:
When I started playing MW2 online:
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ape.
Admin
Admin
Ape.

Clan tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan tryouts   Clan tryouts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm

/Moved to site news

Ok, so yeah. You've covered it all.

EDIT: Added a few bits in, you don't have to take part in the tryouts. You can just be active in the forum if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elite-zone.org

Clan tryouts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
E-Zone :: Site News and Updates :: Site News-
Jump to: